"Perpetual beta is my attitude toward learning...."http://www.jarche.com/node/680
The Latin word peregrini refers to the saint who undertakes a pilgrimage. I ,too, am on a pilgrimage,
but it is but an interior journey .
Hence, beta peregrini.
The beta mindset*:
- being in beta is a natural state of life. Everything aroundus is either evolving or dying.
- beta is playing. Experimenting. Trying.
- beta is constant learning.
- beta is profiting in the true nature of the word “profit”. Making progress.
- beta is never perfect. Never completely without fault. Just like any human being. Everything can be made
better. Allways. Achieving temporary perfection is better than aspiring for the ultimate perfection that is never reached.
- beta is release as soon as it is safe. But never sooner. Only daredevils flies planes in beta or takes
- beta is a natural state of things. Your body is in perpetual beta until you die (maybe..)
- beta is evolution. Many small gradual changes. Suddenly they may seem like giant leaps.
- beta is revolution. Not completely in control. Just like the real world.
- beta is open. Ready for dialogue. Open for change. Positive for co-creation.
- beta stands for things that changes. Change with consistancy.
- beta creates feedback loops for companies, individuals and products.
- beta is honest. Not superficial.